The national search for Britain’s Sexiest Cow 2018 has begun!
We are thrilled to be sponsoring the competition through RGT Gravity, the UK's highest yielding winter feed wheat, to give a greater number of farmers the opportunity to share pictures of their pride and joy and to be in with the chance of winning some great prizes.
Get involved and you could win one of the following prizes:
- Two runner up prizes of a Seeland Fleece Waistcoat
- Winner prize for the cow owners of vouchers for a spa weekend for 2 people and a photoshoot for the winning cow.
How to enter?
- Twitter: Tweet a picture of your cow with the hashtag #BritainsSexiestCow and tag @ragtseedsuk
- Facebook: Post a picture of your cow with the hashtag #BritainsSexiestCow to our facebook page @ragtseedsuk
- Instagram: Post a picture of your cow with the hashtag #BritainsSexiestCow and tag @ragtseedsuk
Deadline is 14th April so good luck to all the cows and their owners!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
· Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of RAGT Seeds. (UK), the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competition.
· The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
· Proof of identity and age may be required.
· Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
· All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
· All entries must own identification of ownership of the cow.
· All entries must be of a cow that is alive.
· Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
· No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
· The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
· The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
· The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
· In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
· The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by RAGT Seeds UK relating to any post-winning publicity.
· Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be shortlisted and will be selected by a panel of judges from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
· Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
· Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
· Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
· Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
· The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
· The Promoter is RAGT Seeds UK Grange Rd, Saffron Walden CB10 1TA.
· In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
· A list of winners will be available by writing into the website at the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.