Trial Seed Order Form
We are pleased to make available the enclosed portfolio of varieties for trial and demonstration purposes. I would like to draw your attention to the enclosed terms and conditions, for guidance on cost and delivery of trial seed.
Due to demand, the seed of some varieties may become limited and will therefore be supplied on a first-come-first-served basis.
If you require any further technical information on any variety, or require any other variety that has not been listed, please do not hesitate to contact us with your request. We would really appreciate it if you could please send us any data obtained from your trials involving our varieties in order that we can better understand them.
The following varieties will be coming out of NL2 trials* and are potential Recommended List Candidates. Trials seed is available for these varieties.
Trial packs are also available for Sorghum and Sunflower. Please email Helen Wilson for details at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Cereal Prices 0-100kg £1.60 per kilo
Oilseed Rape - price on applications
2. Seed will be dispatched by appropriate carrier and will be invoiced as follows:-
All freight prices quoted are net and subject to VAT at 20%
England and Wales:
Fixed Fee Qty’s ordered 0-20kg £15
Add per kg thereafter 50p per kilo
Fixed Fee Qty’s ordered 0-20kg £17.50
Add per kg thereafter 60p per kilo
For destinations outside of these areas or overseas please contact RAGT Seeds for a quote on Tel 01799 533700.
There will be a minimum invoice value of £30.00 excluding VAT.
3. Due to National List regulations, varieties not yet added to the UK National List (marked with an *) are not offered for sale but a handling charge of £1.60/kg, on which VAT is payable is applied.
4. The largest single pack size will be 25kg to ease with delivery or collection and the maximum quantity ordered per variety is 100kg (depending on availability).
5. All seed requested with a dressing will be SPD treated otherwise non treated.
6. No order will be accepted without a PO number.
7. Trial seed must not be used for multiplication or breeding activities or to perform any detailed analysis of any kind on the material, or progeny thereof without prior permission from RAGT.
8. Payment terms are strictly 28 days from the invoice date.
9. These Conditions apply to all the Seller's sales and any variation to these Conditions and any representations about the Goods shall have no effect unless expressly agreed in writing and signed by an authorised person on behalf of the Seller.
Subject to any variation under 9. the Contract will be on these Conditions to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions (including any terms or conditions which the Buyer purports to apply under any purchase order, confirmation of order, specification or other document).
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time.